Fun in the shower? A much needed back massage in the shower? As the Octaloofah team points out some 50% of Americans have back pain each year and back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the GP.
Would you back this Kickstarter campaign?
The Octaloofah is looking for $65,000 but you can have one for just $39 if you’re quick and the campaign funds. If you’re not familiar with Kickstarter it works like this;
- The team pitch you their idea – in this case; the Octaloofah
- To promise them some money if they hit their target
- If the target is hit the system automatically collects your money
- If the target is missed then you keep your money
- You get a reward equal to your pledge level
For the most part it works very well. Sometimes things go wrong. If you’re not sure you can pledge less than the $39. If you love the idea you can pledge a lot more and unlock extra perks.
In Pure Spirit
Tempted by the Octaloofah or do you think this is a crazy idea?